Sunday 27 January 2013

The Power of 'Solat Dhuha'

Assalamualaikum w.b.t,

Its a lovely Monday indeed and the clock has shown that it has left morning and it is now noon! Woke up to a lovely Monday morning, well...what's not to love when it's a public holiday here! I woke up today, I suddenly felt the urge to share something my sister had shared with me a couple months back that made me started practicing the 'solat sunat Dhuha'. Bear in mind, this is not at all a post to show off my good deeds or to tell the world that I perform the solat sunat dhuha but I wanna share my experience  of the power of solat sunat Dhuha and how it works and hopefully we can all amalkan together! Afterall, knowledge is meant to be shared and not meant to be kept only for our own benefit.

I've heard about solat sunat Dhuha before...my dad performs it every morning but never felt the urge to amalkan until... I was in a car one day with my eldest sister, KakFa. We were driving around, spending time and was just catching up and she was sharing the amalan-amalan that she was doing and one of them was Dhuha. She told me "Adik, believe me the magic will happen. Rezeki will come if U amalkan" or something that sounded like that. I looked at her like I wasn't interested but inside I was really listening carefully. I guess that's me. My expressions sometimes don't come out right. Anyway, she told me of the benefits of Solat Dhuha and I was intrigued and inside, I couldn't wait to give it a try and so I did...

'Dhuha' means forenoon (before morning and mid day), it's an incredible solat sunat, no kidding! It starts from 8.30 a.m. till 12.30 maybe? Somewhere around that time, please correct me if I am wrong, leave a comment to correct me please. It's only 2 rakaat but it works like magic believe me. After the 2 rakaat of solat sunat, there's a zikir that U have to recite for 10 times. After the zikir,U recite the doa. I absolutely LOVE the doa! The doa goes like...

"Ya Allah sesungguhnya waktu Dhuha, waktu dhuha-Mu, cahayanya cahayaMu, kerinduannya kerinduanMu, kekuatannya kekuatanMu, ya Allah sekiranya rezekiku ada di langit maka turunkannya jika ada di bumi keluarkannya. Jika cahaya jauh pendekatannya dan jika ada hampir maka permudahkannya dengan kebenaran dhuhaMu, cahayaMu, kekuatanMu dan kesucianMu, berikanlah kepada hamba-hambaMu yang soleh."
 
If U really menghayati the doa, and U really feel the doa, it could really bring tears. I love this doa. So, I gave it a try and I try not to miss my Dhuha prayers even though at times, sadly kadang-kadang I've missed a few times due to not knowing how to arrange my time and I beg myself to not ever leave my Dhuha prayers. Anyway, I gave solat Dhuha a try and.... it is like MAGIC! I have my own lil business. I bake and take orders for cakes and Alhamdulillah, rezeki kept on coming for me that at times, I gotta learn how to juggle with baking and my studies but it's all good! I love keeping myself busy. I'm getting the best of both worlds, Alhamdulillah. Mungkin, i may not be filthy rich and tak lah mewah mana but Alhamdulillah, thanks to Allah, with His will.. my wallet sentiasa ada duit. Like I said, mungkin tak mewah but enough for myself to spend on food when I'm in college and for my daily neccesities that at times, Alhamdulillah I dont have to burden my parents cause I have my own duit belanja. 
 
I also believe when U do these solat-solat sunat or other good deeds there's no need to tell anyone at all unless Ur niat is to share the amalan. There's no need to say "Hey, be right back.. I'm gonna go solat Dhuha" or "Hey, Im going to the surau nak solat Dhuha" and in Ur heart Ur saying "Haih... bagus betul aku ni, aku solat dhuha, dorang tak de pun nak solat Dhuha". Please don't be riak with the good deeds that U do. Sayang je as U should have gotten the full amount of the pahala of Ur solat Dhuha, instead dapat percentage yang sikit je. Share the amalan that U know, share so everyone else could feel what U feel and benefit what U benefit. Ikhlaskan the knowledge U share with people. In syaa Allah, Allah will grant U with pahala yang berganda-ganda for U and for everyone that U've shared it with.
 
 It's incredible how we have so many benefits that Allah SWT has given Us with the solat-solat sunat. My sister has also told me that these are the things that akan dihitung di akhirat nanti. At times the lil sunat things that we do, may seem small but the value is incredible! We will only realize that later on when we are at the alam barzakh and probably wished we could have done more if we knew how big the value is. So, why not start now and make time for all these solat-solat sunat. It is for YOU afterall. I thank my sister that has shared this wonderful amalan with me. I don't think I would have started mengamalkan without her sharing with me and I hope to who ever that reads this feels the same way about me.
 
 
For more information on solat sunat Dhuha or any other solat sunat yang lain, you can log on to:
This site is really useful to me and hopefully U find it useful for U too ;)
 
Jazakallah,
Wassalam
X

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe it too and yes most of the time we were too caught by the Dunia we forgot about akhirah... Tq for sharing dear...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks dear fren ...a good information...in sha allah..

    ReplyDelete