Monday 24 September 2012

Assalamualaikum,
  
     First of all, I did not expect that my blog would be viewed nor read by anyone. Like I stated in my first post that this was meant for me, a place to express, a place to practice writing but then again, it is on the net! How can I not expect people to not read but Alhamdulillah, I hope this is a place to share my thoughts with the ones who read and probably gain a lil something from this and maybe a place where someone who reads can go "Omg, Im not alone! She feels the same way too!" Moving on...

     I was talking to a new friend of mine and we were having that kind of conversation where questions are being asked about U, Urself. That sorta thing. So, as we were talking suddenly I realised OMG! I am such a mundane person! Im such a boring person! I dont hang out that much now, I'm always with my family or in college with friends or probably when I crave for food Ill call a close friend of mine to teman to fulfill my cravings. Other than that... WELL THAT'S IT! I can say I'm socially awkward, I dont fit in so much with my high school friends anymore. We've all gone to different paths and easy to say, we're all different now. Not just high school friends but some cliques that I cant click. Now that I hijrah, I kinda am picky with the places I hang out at. It's depressing kind to think of it but I guess that's just how it goes and eventhough it might seem boring but I'm okay with it. I'm complex in my own way but mundane in my social life. Truth is, its better! Ive been through friendships that hurt so many times so,sometimes its better to be Ur own bestfriend but then again I have friends around me whom I've started to love in college or my high school friends, though we dont hang out much, memories will always be cherished or even friends that I made through out my years that are still in contact! U see, people may come and go in our lives but its the memories that stays within us. Good times are meant to be cherished, and the bad... well those are the ones we call experience. Thats the beauty of learning. It's experience that grows U as a person. Mundane or not, Alhamdulillah for everything that I have been receiving from The Almighty. Syukur seribu nikmat.

Wassalam,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment