Friday 30 November 2012

Reminisce

Assalamualaikum w.b.t!

Found some of my old home videos a few days back and made time last night to watch. Gosssshhhhhh, sedih sedih! As much as I enjoy reminiscing, i hate it too! it just brings me to tears (yes, Im a pretty sensitive person) I thought to myself, Ya Allah, cepatnya aku membesar! This was all taken 18 years back. I wish I could re-live those moments and turn back time. Again, only in a perfect world!


sorry for the blur image. This was captured on TV. This was me about 6 months old! Ya Allah, perasan or not this may sound, I dont care but I was just really cute *In my eyes of course* Looking at this picture actually makes me feel like this wasn't me and Im missing her and it feels like she's somewhere out there, lost without me. Im a weirdo, I know but weird or not, I feel exactly that way! I had those big eyes, a big head, big nose!, big ears, and pipi too gebu to be true! I pray to Allah, one day when I have kids, they'd look exactly like me! *Amin*

 
 
Here's another one I captured as I was watching the home videos. Here's Bah singing to me his fav lullaby, the oh so famous 'cikecikebum' song under our rambutan tree that we had in our garden. Looking at the video actually made me miss the old house so much. I was born and raised there and well, here still. Im currently staying in the old place but the renovated version. Before, my house was this Semi-D house with a HUGE garden! I had pine trees planted around our gate that made me feel like christmas all around the year. I had this mini playground too! I had a red slide, a swing set and this white buaian from zaman my sisters and my brother and a jongkang-jongket set too! It was pretty cool. I had a rambutan tree and a mango tree too planted in the garden. Everything in TTDI! I remember when I was about 5,6 years old.. I'd sit down with my sister, KakFa at night and watch the stars. I'd be showing her the stars and say "Itu adik punya!" Okay, i feel all emo already!
 
Its just sad how time moves too quick! I wish I could slow it down and live every moment of it. I'm so glad Bah bought a video recorder a few days after I was born. I'm glad they recorded every progress and every step I made when I was growing up. Too lucky to be watching all this now. Im too lucky too, to be having everyone still with me. All 6 of us. Bah, Momma,KakFa,KakJihan&Abang. Still alive, still here staying under the same roof, still healthy. Yes, all of them can be such a pain in the tuuush at times but still, Im so grateful to have all of them around me plus another 2! The lil ones in the house, my darlings, Harris&Hannan(my niece and my nephew,kak Jihan's kids). Allah s.w.t has definitely blessed us all with their presence and Allah s.w.t has blessed me with my perfect imperfect family whom I love till Jannah.
 
When they cause us so much pain, all we wish for is to walk out on them and leave and just get out but at times we forget, life is too short. We'll never know when we're gonna lose them or when we're gonna go. Friendship&Relationships come and go but Family, forever will be with Us. Sampai ke akhirat. Everybody fights, yes. BUT, never putuskan the silaturrahim. If U do, Jannah will never be Urs. And our parents, it just frightens me to even cross the thought of losing them especially my Momma. I dont think I can even imagine my days without her. I left for Tganu a couple of days pun dah nangis2, missed her too much when I'm not near her. I pray to Allah to keep them from harm and to keep them healthy always. Through thick and thin, I'll always be their anak bongsu and I'll pour all my love for each and one of them. The key is to appreciate always and pour them with love and respect!
 
 
Allah S.W.T ,
 
Rasulullah S.A.W,
 
Momma
Momma
Momma
&
Bah
&
The rest of my LOVED ones <3



Wassalam
X

No comments:

Post a Comment